Full Spectrum contains all the natural cannabinoids, plant terpenes, flavonoids, vitamins, and minerals of the hemp plant. Full Spectrum is known to have atleast 480 natural plant components, even in hemp oil or CBD oil. When correlated together, they produce the "Entourage Effect"
Full Spectrum Hemp includes:
- CBD; Cannabidiol
Cannabinoid CBDA; Cannabidiolic acid is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid and the acidic precursor to CBD. CBDA can be found in the live or raw form of cannabis, particularly in the hemp plant and strains bred to cultivate higher CBD levels. CBDA converts to CBD through decarboxylation, which occurs when cannabis is exposed to heat or sunlight.
CBDA can be consumed by juicing with raw cannabis, and may also be found in tinctures, topicals and capsules.
Cannabinoid CBG; Cannabigerol Did you know CBD and THC start out as CBG? It is the chemical parent of THC and CBD.
- Cannabinoid CBN; Cannabinol
- Cannabinoid CBC; Cannabichromene
- Plus 80 Other Phytocannabinoids
- Plant terpenes – aromatic compounds shown to provide a variety of therapeutic benefits from the hemp plant. Also provide the flavor and color of the hemp plant.
- Beta-Caryophyllene or BCP; FDA approved cannabinoid dietary supplement .This terpene found in the hemp plant is known to activate the CB2 receptor in the endocannabinoid system and it is shown to... (FDA Restriction)
- Plant flavonoids – Cannaflavins (cannabis specific flavonoid), makes the hemp plant give that green color.
- Cannaflavin A
- Cannaflavin B and C
- Calcium – protects from bone loss and promotes nerve function
- Potassium – regulates fluid balance and modulates blood pressure
- Iron – promotes blood cell formation, brain cell function, and supports the immune system
- Zinc – protects the body from bacteria and viruses
- Amino acids –fulfills a variety of roles including muscle and tissue formation
- Vitamin C – promotes iron absorption and tissue regeneration
- Vitamin A – Also a terpne! for lung, heart, and kidney function. Also protects vision
- B vitamins – protects immune system function, promotes nerve function, and more
- Vitamin E – essential for skin, eye, and cardiovascular health